- Dedicated servers and managed hardware
WE TAKE CARE OF THE HARDWARE SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.
At Datacate, we know hardware. Whether you are looking for a single dedicated server or a complete managed stack, Don’t settle for underpowered systems and oversubscribed networks! Our managed hardware solutions provide the computing muscle that you need – and we host everything in our superior data centers to ensure the best end-user experience. All managed hardware plans feature IP address space (both IPv4 and IPv6), bandwidth on our high-availability network, remote hands support for your server and more. Our hardware SLA ensures that your managed solution stays up and running – you don’t lift a finger!
We only use enterprise-class rackmount server and storage hardware, not desktop hardware like some other guys. Each dedicated server is built, configured, and burned in on-site by our hardware gurus. Our knowledge of virtualization, storage arrays and architectures enables us to provide you with the best possible solution for your needs and your budget.
TYPICAL CONFIGURATION OPTIONS:
- Four, eight, or 16 processing cores, multithreading supported
- 4GB to 144GB RAM or more
- RAID Storage, 72GB to multi-TB, direct or NAS/SAN
- GigE networking
- Linux or Windows server
- Hyper-V or Xen virtualization
- Root / administrator access
- Bandwidth from 10Mbps – 10Gbps
- IPv4 and IPv6 address space, we issue or bring your own
- Managed firewall and router
- Remote management controls
- On-site remote hands support if needed
- Stats and monitoring solutions available
Datacate is a licensed provider of Microsoft operating systems and software, as well as R1Sort backup and disaster recovery solutions. We are well-versed in various Linux distributions and technologies along with routing, security and traffic management. We will design, build, deploy and support a managed hardware solution matched to your needs. Please contact us today to get started.