BASIC REMOTE HANDS
As part or our commitment to providing our client’s with superior service, our Remote Hands service provides on-site level one technical support by our site managers and technicians to deploy, maintain and help troubleshoot customers’ equipment at any time of the day or night.
Basic Remote Hands services include:
- Rebooting and power cycling of equipment
- Visual verification to assist remote troubleshooting
- Relaying status of equipment status indicators
- Plug in head units to relay on-screen information
- Replacing or verifying cross-connect connectivity integrity
- Coordinated cable moves
- Verifying demarcation labels
- Non-recurring media swaps and power readings
We realize that it is not always feasible for clients or their technical staff to visit the data center when technical work or issues arise. For that reason, we offer Professional Services at competitive rates, for things like hardware and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting. We can provide an estimate of time and cost to complete a specific task.
Basic Remote Hands and Professional Services may vary by geography, usage limits may apply. Please contact sales for more information.